This is a must-see video for everyone wondering what to do next during the coronavirus crisis.
Today, I speak with long-time colleague Mary Anne Plummer of Exuberance Unlimited about what fundraisers should be doing — and NOT doing:
- DO keep raising funds.
- DO keep in touch with donors.
- DO get back to basics.
- DO stay on point.
- DON’T spend time or money on activities that don’t directly produce measurable fundraising revenue.
- DON’T do expensive, fancy direct mail packs.
- DON’T aim campaigns at Millennials.
- DON’T keep changing direction.
I hope this useful and fun discussion will help you to do your best in these hard times!
Looking for help through this crisis and beyond? Check out The Fundraisingology Lab. It’s the best training on crisis response and everything else you need as a fundraiser — plus the coolest, most helpful fundraising community in the entire world! Find out how you can join today!