Unlock the transformative power of donor webinars with this fast-paced 60-minute workshop. As donor webinars grow in popularity and accessibility, there’s never been a better time to deepen donor relationships and motivate actions that can significantly boost your fundraising efforts.
Better Together: Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging
Under the guidance of philanthropy expert Steffi Chang, this workshop will explain:
- The real-world experiences of DEI in the nonprofit sector, based on the personal journey of a professional fundraiser.
- The impact and the importance of diversity, inclusion, and equity on an organization’s performance, success, and creativity.
- The role of unconscious biases, how they influence decisions, and strategies to manage them.
- The crucial components to consider for building a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace.
- Practical strategies to avoid tokenism and foster genuine engagement with employees across all facets of their identities.
PLUS — an exclusive bonus section with a comprehensive list of resources. Explore videos, books, websites, and podcasts that our team found insightful in our journey to understand DEI and systemic racism.
Additionally, watch the panel discussion “How to Grow Love and Tackle Saviorism in Fundraising Copywriting.” The experts discuss how to craft copy that respects beneficiaries. They also talk about inviting donors to make a meaningful difference, while still using emotion and showing need.
Explore the enriching world of DEI in the nonprofit sector. This self-paced workshop is available exclusively for members of The Fundraisingology Lab by Moceanic. Membership includes access to a broad catalog of fundraising workshops and courses. Click the button to join The Fundraisingology Lab by Moceanic.
CFRE Points: 1