Unlock the transformative power of donor webinars with this fast-paced 60-minute workshop. As donor webinars grow in popularity and accessibility, there’s never been a better time to deepen donor relationships and motivate actions that can significantly boost your fundraising efforts.
Awesome Donor Webinars
Guided by Sean Triner, a sought-after keynote speaker, trainer, and co-founder of Moceanic, this workshop will reveal:
- How to meticulously plan and structure your webinar for maximum impact.
- The pivotal roles key people play during the webinar and how to ensure everyone is working in sync.
- An understanding of the right technical setup, processes, and administration to guarantee your webinar runs smoothly and professionally.
- The benefits of various donor webinars, including ‘donor love’ webinars for retaining or attracting monthly and bequest donors, and service delivery webinars that equip participants with insights related to your mission.
- How a well-structured and aptly-titled webinar can propel your cause by driving action from your supporters.
- The essential components of a high-impact webinar, from weaving a captivating narrative to efficient marketing strategies.
- Best practices to maintain interest, personalize the experience, and harness technology to its fullest in your webinars.
PLUS — an exclusive bonus section packed with real-world webinar examples from our members.
This self-paced workshop is exclusively available to the members of The Fundraisingology Lab by Moceanic. Membership grants you access to an extensive catalog of fundraising workshops and courses and a welcoming community of like-minded fundraisers. Click the button to join The Fundraisingology Lab by Moceanic.
CFRE Points: 1