This series of two 60-minute workshops will give you the metrics and measures you need for your boss and board. This special fundraising training will give you a range of numbers, calculations, and reports in a way that is easy to understand and super useful. For fundraising geeks and non-geeks alike. With Sean Triner.
Metrics and Measures
In this workshop, you’ll discover:
- Top level numbers to share with your board
- How to count your donors properly
- What fundraisers need to focus on more than ROI
- How to measure the likelihood of someone donating and the likely size of their gift
- Metrics for key appeals, campaigns, basic digital, donor acquisition, monthly giving retention, major donor, bequests — and much more
PLUS — Bonus “Your Data Snapshot” spreadsheet that helps you calculate the important numbers to present to your boss and board.
This workshop is self-paced and is exclusively available to members. Moceanic offers a full catalog of workshops and fundraising courses online. Click the button to check out The Fundraisingology Lab by Moceanic.
CFRE Points: 1